In sha Allah this message reaches you in a state of high eman and health. We have been progressing successfully through the course of this school year. Below are some updates about the 8th graders. They have been condensed into bullet points for your convenience.
- Students are wrapping up the school year with final exams and assignments. In Language Arts, Social Studies, and Islamics they have been working on and presenting projects that deal with their legacies and what they want to leave behind for the world.
- In Science students are also wrapping up their learning. They have been constructing models of the cell membrane and posting components of the model to the class wall.
- In Math, students will have their final exam on Monday. May Allah give them success.
- As a culminating activity in advisory, students are having a potluck picnic. Please ensure that they bring whatever they promised to in order to make the experience a success.
- Of course, students are excited and ready for their Cedar Point Trip. Details about the trip will be forthcoming.
As we near the end of this year, we think back to the days that have passed and consider the accomplishments we have made. Furthermore we reflect on all those who made our accomplishments possible. We would like to thank you for your support and help throughout the year. This year could not have been successful had it not been for your aid and prayers. May Allah accept all the good that we may have done and excuse all the negative. May Allah Guide our 8th grade class to the best in this world and the hereafter and may they always be a coolness for your eyes and blessing for your family.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns in the upcoming weeks. We always look forward to feedback from you.
Jazakum Allahu Khairan
Ms.El-Alami and the 8th grade team
(Mr.Singbiel, Ms.Abedrabbo, Ms.Malzone, and Ms.Tasnim)