In sha Allah this message reaches you in a state of high eman and health. We have been progressing successfully through the course of this school year. To keep your in the loop, we have the following updates. We've compiled them as easy bullet points for your convenience.
- In Science, students are working on completing their STEM boards
- In Social Studies, students are refining their debating skills as well as wrapping up the trimester with a Trimester Exam.
- In Language Arts students are concentrating on the structure and form of both poems and plays. Students have also submitted their own ideas for the Children of Charity play. We will begin practicing with the start of the new trimester.
- In Math, students are wrapping up the trimester with a Trimester Exam.
- In Quranic Arabic students are studying Surat Al-Kafirun and creating artifacts for their portfolios.
- In Islamics students have been continuing their work with the 8th grade prayer partners.
Finally, I would like to recognize Rimaz Malik for his excellent organization skills. He consistently keeps his work organized and never needs directions to write in his planner at the end of the day. May Allah help him continue these efforts and make him a guide for others insha'Allah.
Jazakum Allahu Khairan
Ms.El-Alami and the 8th grade team
(Mr.Singbiel, Ms.Abedrabbo, Ms.Malzone, and Ms.Tasnim)